Financial Analyst, Residuals
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our thriving Residuals Team to drive the calculation, audit, reporting and delivery of a growing portion of our external business partner’s compensation using Paysafe proprietary systems and payments data. This role is based in Jacksonville, FL and offers a flexible hybrid work environment where you will have a blend of office days and remote working days.
You will be in the Finance organization in this role but working together in several functions such as business analytics, customer profitability, financial reporting, expense & revenue management as well as engaging other teams such as Information Technology, Risk and Operations. You enjoy following a routine monthly schedule but also enjoy figuring things out and have a bit of an innate sense of curiosity. You like working with technical things like Excel but also enjoy talking together with people.
This role will require you to bring all your calculation, process management and people skills to solve a plethora of challenges and opportunities, improving Paysafe for our employees, customers, and investors.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Use Paysafe’s proprietary systems and tools to gather, interpret and analyze data in relation to customer billing and external business partner compensation
- Resolve open internal and external requests for detailed compensation information using Paysafe’s intake queues
- Prepare the reconciliation of:
- Commissions and bonuses
- Negative commissions/residuals
- Analyzing monthly sales organization month over month variances
- Provide necessary recurring and ad hoc reporting required for external business partners
- Communicate with external business partners via email and telephone as needed on a case-by-case basis as directed by your manager. This role is not primarily external facing.
- Improve existing processes and controls by establishing new data gathering and analysis techniques within the organization
- Set up new external business partners in Paysafe’s systems such Oracle Incentive Compensation modules.
- Make changes to rates and external business partner resources in Oracle Incentive Compensation modules
- Prepare and submit various ad-hoc reports as requested by Controller, CFO and Residual Manager
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related discipline required, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or working experience
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a finance or accounting related role required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel using such features as Pivot Tables and the VLOOKUP function
- Experience with SQL is a plus but not required
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with senior management
- Advanced follow up, analytical, and organizational skills
- Has a demonstratable high level of integrity and trustworthiness (due to the sensitivity and confidentiality of information and data being managed)
- Professional and effective written and oral communication skills with management, colleagues, and external business partners
- Conscientious about quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Must be able to take initiative, make efforts to improve the department without being asked
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to handle multiple assigned tasks within allotted timeframes.
- Dependable and consistent
Life at Paysafe:
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience does not exactly align as we value diverse thoughts, experience, and backgrounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.