Compliance Officer, Risk Assessments (2-year contract)
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Development, implementation, and management of new Risk Assessments for the Paysafe Group
- Carry out ongoing Risk Assessments to ensure early identification of FinCrime/ABC/Anti-fraud risks and ensure that these are managed in line with group strategy
- Prepare Risk Assessment reports and present them to stakeholders
- Regular update of existing Paysafe Group FinCrime/ABC/Anti-fraud Risk Assessments
- Analyze a wide range of company data, including financial reports and internal documents
- Identify risk-minimizing measures and assess their design and operating effectiveness and appropriateness
- Conduct of GAP analysis and document and report the findings
- Tracking the implementation of the actions and the monitoring completion
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with all areas of FinCrime/ABC/Anti-fraud, Compliance, Risk, and Product
- Establish key risk indicators based on detailed research of the industry
- Preparing documentation for the relevant regulators, audits, inspections, and internal committees
- Conduct research on industry-leading practices for risk assessment matters pertaining to the payments industry
To be successful you need to have:
- Experience in creating FinCrime/ABC/Anti-fraud Risk Assessments and AML/CTF topics
- Excellent skills in written reporting and data analysis
- Familiarity with EU, UK, and US AML/CTF legislation and regulatory guidance is preferred
- Knowledge of the E-Money Industry and E-Money Products is an advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze issues and develop a problem-solving methodology with minimal guidance
- Ability to multi-task and work in an elevated volume, high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated skills related to individual case/workload management
- Strong time management skills utilizing a risk-based approach to prioritizing and completing daily tasks
- Ability to make a strong individual contribution to the development of a high-functioning team
- Exceptional client focus; ability to effectively and quickly form relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.