Director, Robotic Process Automation
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Who we are:
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payment solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
What you’ll be doing:
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries and we are currently seeking an experienced Head of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to establish a Center of Excellence for intelligent automation using solutions such as UIPath, workflow automation, intelligent document processing, AI and ML. You will be responsible for building a roadmap in partnership with our diverse business units to identify, develop and execute strategic automation plans; managing a global workforce; and delivering and maintaining automated solutions that result in quantifiable benefit to the company.
This role is based in our North American HQ in Jacksonville, FL and offers a flexible hybrid work environment where you will have a blend of in office days and remote working days.
Come be a part of our high performing automation team!
- Provide visionary thought leadership in identifying and implementing intelligent automation technologies and solutions
- Partner with senior leadership throughout Paysafe to establish a roadmap that aligns to the organizational strategic objectives
- Leads and oversees the Automation development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable configurations with RPA tools as well as testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end testing and user acceptance testing
- Conduct regular analysis regarding the effectiveness of the initiatives and make timely and thoughtful recommendations regarding changes to strategy.
- Provides process expertise and oversees the creation of essential artifacts (e.g. Requirements specifications, Process Design Documents, and operating instructions) required to ensure expedited and accurate hand-off to delivery team members
- Provide executive reporting on the status of initiatives as well as the impact of implementations with regards to revenue generation, cost savings and process effectiveness
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices, ensuring the automation team continuously enhances its offerings and delivers relevant, forward-facing solutions
- 7+ years of experience in intelligent automation, levering tools such as RPA, OCR, AI, and ML
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing a high functioning team of RPA developers, delivery leads, and business analysts
- Experience in process mining and intelligent automation using RPA, OCR, AI, and ML to drive better business outcomes
- A proven track record for leading change in a global organization
- Experience in budget management and 3rd party vendor management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling the building and maintenance of strong client relationships.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project & decision-making ability
Life at Paysafe:
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3300 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.