Sales Manager, Entertainment
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Sales Manager, Entertainment - Global
- Be the external-facing ambassador for Paysafe products solution.
- Develop a solid pipeline of leads and potential clients who can benefit from company products.
- Present the Company’s products and solutions to potential clients in a structured, convincing and professional manner.
- Cold call and network to arrange meetings with potential companies to prospect for new business.
- Negotiate terms for agreements and ensure closure of deals to reach sales targets.
- Liaise with new clients to check the progress of “go-live” dates and marketing launch activities.
- Listen to customer requirements and effectively present solutions in order to increases chances of closing new business.
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries from existing/new business.
- Advise and educate clients on upcoming product developments and special promotions.
- Act as the contact between our Merchant Support and Marketing teams, for existing and new business partners.
- Provide regular sales update to manager.
- Meet annual targets and objectives that have been discussed and agreed with line manager.
- Expand the portfolio of merchants in the ecommerce vertical and aim to onboard large enterprises.
- Provide guidance and training to newly joined members of the team.
- Provide support to Sales team members with their day to day responsibilities.
- 3+ years experience in a highly functioning BDM role and/or payments background
- Previous experience in a sales role, preferably with experience in Gaming and Entertainment.
- Proven track record for developing sales pipelines
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and fun environment
- Ability to analyse trends to develop sustainable solutions for the growth of our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong editing and proofing skills
- Educational requirements for the position: secondary education.
- Qualification requirements for the position: Computer literacy and strong Internet knowledge (internet, e-mail, MS OFFICE, OS Windows)
- Personal virtues: politeness, communication, loyalty, ability to work in a team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.