Senior Sales Manager, Crypto
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $120 billion in 2021, and approximately 3,500 employees located in 10+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe is currently seeking a Senior Sales Manager, Crypto who has experience working in the payments industry with specialism in the Crypto vertical and a working knowledge about the card acquiring service.
Our preference is for the job holder to be based in London so that they can follow our preferred hybrid working model of working remotely while also being able to work an average of three days per week from our office in central London.
- Onboarding new clients and partners leveraging own network and/or by creating one
- Attend industry events and networking conferences.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the clients’ organisation
- Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model and effectively promote and sell Paysafe solutions to grow existing portfolio and help clients to optimise their payments activities.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Marketing to drive new revenue opportunities.
- Reach revenue targets through effective leadership, consultative support, relationship building and strategic partnering to contribute to the attainment of the Company’s sales goals.
- Continue to develop knowledge within the payments space through internal and external training – working towards becoming an expert in the field.
- You will need to demonstrate a proven track record in generating new business and in exceeding your sales targets. You also need to have the ability to strategically select potential clients, focussing on maintaining multiple sourcing alternatives to ensure a continuous pipeline of potential prospects for new business and revenue opportunities.
- Right now, we are all working remotely but once we are back in the office you will split your time between our fun, collaborative office in Canary Wharf and working from home.
- Take this opportunity to join a close knit and highly successful sales team offering cutting edge and technologically advanced card processing in a fast paced and exciting company.
Life at Paysafe
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3700 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day and where we are committed to your personal and professional growth. Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.