Cloud Security Architect
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe is a leading Financial Services Payment company dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions to our clients. With a strong commitment to innovation and security, we’re at the forefront of industry advancements. As we continue to expand our cloud infrastructure, we are seeking a talented and experienced Cloud Security Posture Monitor to join our team.
As a Cloud Security Governance Analyst, you will play a critical role in safeguarding our cloud-based systems and data, ensuring compliance with industry standards, regulations, and best practices. You will work closely with our IT and security teams to proactively identify, assess, and drive mitigation security risks in our cloud environment.
Our preference is for the job holder to be based in London so that they can follow our preferred hybrid working model of working remotely while also being able to work an average of three days per week from our office in central London.
- Monitor and assess the security posture of our cloud infrastructure, including AWS, Azure, or other relevant platforms.
- Conduct regular security assessments and audits to identify vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and potential threats.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement cloud security best practices and standards acting as a second line assurance function.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and emerging threats related to cloud security.
- Perform risk assessments and provide recommendations to enhance our cloud security posture.
- Providing secondary support to Respond to security incidents, evaluate conduct root cause analysis, and track the implementation of corrective actions.
- Assess and support the continued development of documentation related to cloud security policies, procedures, and incident response plans including the delivery of manangment KPI’s
- Assist in the design and implementation of security controls, ensuring they align with regulatory requirements and business objectives.
- Participate in ongoing security training and contribute to the company’s security awareness program.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 preferably five years direct Information Security Experience with a focus on cloud preferably AWS and / or Azure.
- Practical Experience of securing cloud environments, conducting cloud risk assessments, implementing security controls.
- At least 10 years IT experience (can run concurrently)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Solid experience in cloud security, preferably within the Financial Services sector.
- Proficiency in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Strong understanding of security frameworks, compliance standards, and regulations (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001, PCI DSS).
- Experience with security assessment tools and techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse complex technical issues.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Relevant certifications such as Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or equivalent. AWS Certified Security Specialist
Why Join Us
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to excellence in the Financial Services industry.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values innovation and teamwork.
- Chance to contribute to the security and integrity of critical financial systems.
If you are a proactive, knowledgeable, and passionate individual with a strong background in cloud security, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Help us ensure the highest level of security for our cloud-based infrastructure and drive innovation in the Financial Services sector.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.