Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Actively work with our product & engineering team to implement features & introduce new products into the system
- You will maintain and improve internal systems to make them ready for change and more performant
- Review other team members work & help to increase the quality of software that goes into production
- You will keep an eye on the overall system and fix bugs or issues as soon as they occur
- Share your knowledge & learn from your teammates during our knowledge sharing sessions
- Software development is not just a job for you. You code on private projects as well & you are interested in the industry’s latest developments
- You want to program in Ruby and/or Go & have at least 2-3 years of professional experience with one of those programming languages
- Curious by nature & want to learn + grow your skills
- Love to see other’s rise and therefore want to empower your colleagues to develop their skills
- You want to run proof of concepts, to innovate and improve our existing tech stack
- Interested in the big picture! You want to know and understand how everything is connected, starting with our public APIs, to our internal services and the PostgreSQL database cluster
- You have a passion for clean code and an eye for simplicity
- Full proficiency in English. Spanish and / or German would be a plus
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write FinTech history, instead of watching it happen from the sidelines
- A personalized onboarding program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- A clearly defined career ladder, with multiple paths and opportunities for growth
- An environment where your opinion matters
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.