Customer Onboarding & Deployment Specialist
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
We are currently looking for a Customer Onboarding & Deployment Specialist to join our team.
The Customer Onboarding & Deployment Specialist processes new accounts utilizing various systems, pulls equipment from inventory, programs terminals, processes returns and ships/receives equipment. This position also serves as backup for overseeing the merchant processing application from the time the merchant submits their application to the time the application gets approved or declined. This position holder will scrub and validate the application for accuracy as well as communicate with the assigned merchant regarding any pending information that may be needed until a final status is reached.
- Complete all deployment orders for Direct Sales, including entering new orders accurately.
- Identify, research and resolve deployment issues
- Provide professional and expert communication via phone and e-mail regarding deployment inquiries and requests
- Identify and communicate inconsistencies and missing information to internal departments.
- Prepare, configure and ship equipment
- Complete file builds for new accounts
- Process returned equipment and update merchant accounts accordingly
- Maintain inventory count and assist with placing new equipment orders
- Provide professional and expert communication via phone and e-mail inquiries
- Complete statement analysis with an understanding of the different rate grid within Direct Sales to ensure savings for each merchant
- Scrub all received application for accuracy prior to validating
- Be the liaison between merchants and the Paysafe Underwriting department
- Provide merchants with realistic expectations of the “next step”
- Assist other departments with submitting DocuSign requests
- Alert management of unusual, at risk situations or escalations from the Payment Specialist and/or assigned merchant
- Identify gaps, opportunities for improvement
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives with a positive, self-motivated and can-do attitude
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness due to the sensitivity and confidentiality of the data that is handled
- Organized with great follow up skills
- Ability to work in multiple systems
- Must be adaptable, flexible and work well in a team environment
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
Life at Paysafe:
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3300 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day and where we are committed to your personal and professional growth.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.