Senior Business Development Manager, Entertainment
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager, Entertainment (USA) to join our Chief Revenue team. We are looking for A-players with drive to help us find and qualify the right clients. If you bring experience in the gaming and entertainment space and/or payments industry and you are looking to focus your business development efforts in the entertainment vertical, this is the opportunity for you!
As a member of our enterprise sales team, you will be an important representative and ambassador of the company brand and will be a key part to drive Paysafe’s growth agenda.
- Act as the senior, external-facing ambassador for Paysafe products solution in the US market
- Build out US presence for the entertainment space, including but not limited to building and growing a team and pipeline
- Develop a solid pipeline of leads and potential clients who can benefit from company products
- Present the company’s products and solutions to potential clients in a structured, convincing and professional manner
- Use network to arrange meetings with potential companies to prospect for new business
- Negotiate terms for agreements and ensure closure of deals to reach sales targets.
- Liaise extensively with new clients to ensure seamless onboarding, “go-live” dates and marketing launch activities
- Consultative approach to customer requirements to effectively present solutions and build new business
- Advise and educate clients on upcoming product developments and special promotions
- Act as the conduit and escalation path for all cross functional teams and engagement models
- Provide regular sales update to manager and leadership team
- Meet annual targets and objectives that have been discussed and agreed with line manager
- Provide guidance and training to newly joined members of the team
- Provide support to the newly established US sales team with their day to day responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related area of study, required
- 5+ years’ experience in business development role or similar role, required
- Previous experience in a sales role, preferably with experience in Gaming and Entertainment or the payments industry, highly preferred
- Proven track record for developing sales pipelines
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and fun environment
- Ability to analyze trends to develop sustainable solutions for the growth of our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong editing and proofing skills
Life at Paysafe:
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3300 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.