Technical Operations Specialist
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Maintain deep domain expertise in Paysafe portfolio products.
- Close collaboration with product teams to ensure operational readiness of new products/features.
- Maintain and update internal and external documentation of APIs and processes.
- Share knowledge with other operation teams to enable them onboarding and support our B2B clients.
- Support enterprise clients with proper technical monitoring.
- Investigate application logs to resolve business partner and product related problems.
- Analyse, resolve, escalate and document various technical problems reported by business partners.
- Working as a part of international team
To be successful you need to have:
- Education in the field of Information Technology
- Knowledge of Postman, REST APIs, SOA XML APIs, SQL, AppDynamics or Splunk is an advantage.
- Relevant experience in e-commerce and/or the payment industry is an advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Project and product management skills
- Strong communication & teamwork skills
- Strong English skills, both written and oral is essential
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.