Windows System Administrator
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
What you will do:
- Support and delivery of IT-related projects on time
- Support all corporate and prod Windows Servers and Services running on them
- Support proper functioning of the core corporate services used by the end users
- Working on providing high availability and disaster recovery for all corporate Microsoft-related services
- Maintaining proper backups of company data and services
- Working closely and supporting the other Infrastructure and Service Desk teams
To be successful you need to have:
- Deep understanding of Windows Server OS
- Deep understanding of core Server services and technologies – DNS, DHCP, NPS, Active Directory, ADFS
- Good knowledge on Office 365 cloud services – Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams
- Basic network knowledge
- Understanding and working with CyberArk, RSA and Uniflow Software would be a plus
- Mobile Device Management knowledge
- Team player
- Previous experience in end user support will be beneficial
- MS SQL and Windows cluster knowledge would be a plus
What we offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.