Compliance Monitoring and Oversight Analyst (2-year contract)
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Utilising multiple systems to undertake testing and spot checks on key outsourced financial crime controls such as but not limited to KYC, PEP/Sanction Screening, SARs and Transaction Monitoring, in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan for Outsourced Controls
- Liaising with internal and external teams and stakeholders as needed to leverage information, data and support required for the control checks and testing initiatives
- Supporting the Manager in:
- Producing and analysing management information and reports on findings, trends and patterns identified via the spot checks as required by Senior Management
- Documenting procedures and guidance notes on the performance of controls checks and tests and ensuring those are kept up to date on an ongoing basis
To be successful you need to have:
- Experience working within the financial services sector
- Experience working in a compliance/financial crime capacity role
- Strong practical understanding of key financial crime concepts and controls such as Customer Due Diligence, PEP/Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring, Fraud and Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Fluency in English is a must)
- Seamless organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Agility and the ability to multi-task and prioritise competing priorities
- Excellent computer skills (ability to work with Excel/Pivot tables, Word)
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.