Financial Crime Investigations Expert
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Daily analysis of transactions for identifying suspicious activity and spotting organized crime indicators
- Conduct in-depth investigations of suspicious customer behavior and money laundering alerts
- Monitor the efficiency of system controls and processes
- Ensure timely and efficient reporting of transactions considered suspicious
- Permanent monitoring of existing, new, or emerging financial crime trends, in-depth analysis
To be successful you need to have:
- BA degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Cyber Security or equivalent education/experience
- 2+ years experience in any of Ecommerce/Payments/Crypto/Gaming/Gambling industry
- Previous experience or interest in anti-fraud, AML, cyber-crime, KYC topics
- Knowledge of prepaid products, cards, banking, e-wallet solutions or cryptocurrencies privately or professionally
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- High attention to detail, good analytical skills and logical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Adaptability, flexibility & willingness to embrace change
- Self-motivated, with strong sense of initiative and quality
- Interest in automating manual processes
- Full proficiency in English, additional language skills advantageous (i.e. Spanish & German)
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.