Accounts Payable Accountant, Payments
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Prepare and Process Daily/Weekly/Monthly Payments in accordance with company policies
- Prepare payment files consistent with payment methods for accounted documents selected for payment
- Preparation of manual, mass payment files and cheques
- Monitor cash positions in dedicated AP bank accounts to ensure adequate liquidity
- Ensure proper authorization before processing any payment
- Timely communication with other involved teams - Invoice Processing, Master Data, Treasury
- Merchants balance confirmations, reconciliations of processed payments against bank statements
- Assists with monthly closing procedures for Cash Management module in Oracle EBS/MCPS
To be successful you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Fluent English
- Good Excel skills - Pivot tables, VLOOKUP , etc.
- Experience with ERP systems / previous AP role will be considered an advantage
- Close attention to detail is essential
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.