Application Support Specialist
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
In this role, you will interact directly with our internal teams to answer questions, solve problems, and provide education for Income Access’s proprietary marketing software.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, service oriented, organized and have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the phone, in person and in writing. In addition, the individual will be skilled at anticipating problems, manage multiple priorities and working with your remote and local team.
What you will do:
- Effectively respond to and resolve reported issues for Income Access software and systems
- Self assign client requests based on defined ticket category and urgency
- Maintain department KPI’s for ticket engagement and resolution times
- Problem, action, and resolutions are documented clearly and timely within the CRM
- Support internal departments with general technical support and testing
- Anticipate the impact a software defect, operational issue, or proposed solution will have on the client environment
- Provide detailed notes for investigations when escalating issues to further development support
To be successful you need to have:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a customer service environment (IT based recommended)
- University/College background in Marketing, Business, Information Systems or 1-2 years of applicable experience.
- Proficiency with Excel
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Asset - Knowledge of the affiliate or internet marketing industry; SQL; network troubleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Experience using a ticketing system or CRM tool
- Quickly grasp both the concept and details of new features and functionality
- Ability to gain knowledge through issue resolution
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively triage a personal queue
- Ability to manage multiple projects and/or tasks
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.