Regional Sales Manager, West Coast
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is widely recognized as a leading global provider of payments solutions for businesses and consumers. Experienced and trusted as both a partner and solutions provider, Paysafe is well positioned to capitalize on the wave of new technologies entering the payments space and focused on accelerated growth.
To help us fuel accelerated growth, we are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager, New Business Development for our SMB vertical.
This is a strategic sales opportunity, and the ideal candidate will have experience selling solutions in target verticals such as Memberships, subscriptions and registrations, or software solution sales for integration with Payment Gateways. This candidate will also bring strong sales leadership with recruitment, and coaching incoming sales hires in their region.
Paysafe is seeking a candidate with experience selling into Membership Management SaaS Companies to identify new business opportunities in identified regions of North America.
In this hunter role, the ideal candidate will have direct experience in building sales channels servicing the Membership Management SaaS verticals. You possess an unparalleled work ethic, strong attention to detail, superior technology skills and excellent communication skills.
The primary responsibility is to drive and grow new business for Paysafe by using our unique set of APIs servicing the Membership Management verticals. This will require you to serve as a subject matter for our product and gateway offerings. This is a client-facing role requiring deep industry expertise, proven ability and a broad base of industry contacts.
- Deep knowledge in the business development of ISV partner relationships with experience generating business plans in SaaS space for the SMB vertical
- Consistently identify new sources of business
- Prospect and sell new partnership opportunities with Integrated Software Companies to offer payment processing through the variety of our processing platforms
- Present our APIs to showcase Integrations to our Gateways
- Represent Paysafe at top industry and vertical events
- Collaborate with our Sales Leadership regularly building sales strategies and lead generation opportunities
- Continuously stay abreast of new company technologies and services to maintain a competitive advantage
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline as well as projected contract closing dates
- Creative problem solver with ability to understand and resolve prospective client challenges/objections
- 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to prove consistently hitting or overachieving quota
- Experience in payments required
- Refined and proven sales methodology
- Lead the partner through the integration cycle from discovery to go live
- Ability to problem solve and liaise with colleagues to source solutions
- Adaptable; able to quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Have experience selling technology to top decision-makers at the enterprise level
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- Strong portfolio of SMB contacts/relationships
Life at Paysafe:
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3300 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day and where we are committed to your personal and professional growth.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.