Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact and be a part of a team that’s inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion?
To help us fuel accelerated growth, we are looking for an experienced Account Executive, Inside Sales with our Direct Sales team based in Jacksonville, FL. This role offers a hybrid approach to flexible working, where you will have a blend of in office days and remote working days during the week.
The Account Executive acts as an advisor to potential customers, guiding them to payment processing solutions that meets their needs. The ideal candidate will have an unparalleled work ethic, strong attention to detail, superior technology skills and excellent phone and communication skills. This individual will also have a sales style that is consultative as well as a professional communication style and presence that is well received by business owners. They will also be a team player who understands the need to build a solid foundation for future success.
We provide extensive training to ensure that you are prepared and positioned for success. This position is 100% inside sales and leads are provided.
- Engage with and close inbound leads using consultative selling best practices
- Understand and present payment solutions and products that meet the customer’s needs
- Meet or exceed monthly annual sales targets, while meeting quality assurance requirements
- Adhere to the highest standards of corporate stewardship and personal integrity
- Strong sales ability with a willingness to learn the industry; experience in payments a plus.
- Strong closing skills or the ability to learn such skills
- Deeply motivated to achieve and exceed set sales targets
- Strength in relationship building, including the ability to quickly and handily build rapport with prospective customers
- Superior organizational, analytical, time management and interpersonal skills
- Well-honed and detailed communication skills including written, verbal and advanced listening skills
- A competitive yet collegial work ethic that meets the standards of the sales team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and easily adapt to changes – this industry is ever-changing and new products and services are constantly introduced to meet our customers’ needs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and general office technologies; Salesforce experience a plus
Life at Paysafe:
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3300 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
California Applicants Only: The estimated pay for this position has a compensation range of $54,000 to $67,000 annually. The actual pay rate offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses or commissions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination of any type with regards to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.