Senior Risk Systems Analyst
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Conduct analysis of fraud and money-laundering trends and risk controls
- Conduct analysis of crypto market, trends, controls
- Liaise with the IT support team to ensure proper functioning of risk systems and enhance functionality to improve effectiveness
- Proactively monitor existing, new or emerging criminal activity trends as they relate to Paysafe; develop and recommend actions to protect the organization from these criminal initiatives
- Assist in the administration, maintenance and development of transaction event monitoring systems
- Provide risk management services to cross functional business teams
- Support the Investigations and Fraud Detection Teams, as needed, in areas such as data analysis and reporting
- Maintain on-going personal development and promote the knowledge sharing culture by researching evolving technologies in fraud detection and prevention solutions as they become available
- Implementation, adjustment and review of the rules in the risk system in order to manage the fraud reporting risk levels with respect to Visa, MasterCard or any third-party service provider
- Create data extracts from the database and perform detailed analysis to detect patterns and estimate impact
- University degree in the field of Мathematics, Statistics, Еconomics or similar
- 3+ years previous experience working in the payments / gaming / gambling / crypto industry on risk and fraud / AML and compliance topics, either at a PSP, acquirer, or large merchant
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Data manipulation, Visualization tools (ex. Tableau)
- Experience with Python, SQL Server, big data
- Working knowledge of antifraud solutions/risk systems/device fingerprint and CRM / case management tools
- Knowledge of machine learning model validation, swap population review, deployment
Any of the below will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of cards / chargebacks / collections / schemes / prepaid products / giftcards / crypto market
- High attention to detail, good analytical skills and logical thinking
- Adaptability to a fast-paced environment, willingness to learn and develop
- A high level of commitment and motivation, with team-work efficiency
- Full proficiency in English, additional language skills advantageous (i.e. Spanish & German)
Additional advantageous experience:
- Experience with metadata (e.g. from http, https, SSL, TCP, UDP, RDP, VPN) and anonymization software like TOR
- Know-how about cyberthreats (e.g. malware, ransomware, botnets, exploit rootkits)
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.