Senior Internal Auditor - Technology
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Keeping updated on Paysafe policies/procedures and IIA/ISACA standards
- Conducting and documenting risk-based and core assurance reviews of Paysafe activities, with the aim of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of controls to manage key operational, financial, technology and compliance risks, in collaboration with other Group governance functions
- Conducting and documenting analysis of financial, operational and/or IT data to support the Internal Audit methodology including risk assessment, control testing and identification of potential anomalies
- Conducting and documenting testing of spreadsheets, system-generated reports and/or other documents used in the performance of key controls, to provide assurance on the completeness and accuracy of data
- Conducting, documenting and presenting results of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing of assigned internal controls to the required standard that maximises reliance placed on the work by management and external audit
- Producing reports communicating observations, risks, recommendations and agreed management actions arising from audit work
- Producing and presenting status updates on assigned audit activities to Internal Audit team and Paysafe stakeholders
- Conducting periodic follow-up of the implementation of recommendations resulting from internal audit work
- Liaise with third party audit service providers and other internal/external partners of Internal Audit in order to ensure audit work is conducted effectively and efficiently
- Other related duties as directed by line management
To be successful you need to have:
- Strong academic record, including bachelor or higher degree equivalent
- 2+ years experience in internal/external audit, IT security, risk, compliance or other assurance discipline
- Knowledge of the ISACA and/or IIA professional audit standards
- Previous experience of auditing business processes and IT general controls within the financial services or other highly regulated industry
- Use of ACL or other data analytics tools
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.