Risk Strategy Data Analyst
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $120 billion in 2023, and approximately 3,500 employees located in 10+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Our preference is for the job holder to be based in London so that they can follow our preferred hybrid working model of working remotely while also being able to work an average of three days per week from our office in central London
The Strategic Risk Data Analyst will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing data-driven risk solutions by applying advanced analytical techniques. This individual will play a critical role in the Global Risk Analytics team and identify emerging trends in consumer & merchant risk profiles and translate those findings into actionable insights.
- Develop automated executive and management level portfolio reporting
- Support all business units within the Risk Department in creating and maintaining operational reporting and Dashboards
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all data related to the Risk department
- Use advanced analytics to generate actionable insights and develop risk strategies to drive portfolio growth while mitigating risk.
- Produce forecasting models, analysis, and recommendations to understand and mitigate risk potential vulnerabilities
- Analyse and proactively identify emerging risk trends and adapt existing strategies and methodologies accordingly
- Perform root–cause analysis to significant changes in KPIs
- Perform in-depth data analysis on risk profiles of consumers accounts and prior losses to identify new actionable trends
- Conduct exploratory analyses to identify key triggers of consumers and transaction behaviour that can be leveraged strategically
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science or any other quantitative discipline; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in a data analytics, or relevant area
- Advanced SQL knowledge is a must, preferably experience in Snowflake.
- Experience in at least one scripting language such as R or Python is a plus.
- Experience with report analysis and development using business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Looker is a plus
- Able to multitask and work effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced and evolving environment
- Excellent communication abilities and compelling presentation skills
- Advanced SQL knowledge is a must, preferably experience in Snowflake or BigQuery.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau.
- Experience in Statistical software
We offer in return
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
"Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.”