Product Manager, Acceptance Optimisation
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe, a leading online payments solution company is currently looking to expand its Payments Acceptance Product team. We are looking for an experienced product manager with specialist experience in online payments, acquiring and 3DSecure authentication knowledge,. Working to develop the infrastructure and business of online payment acceptance to further scale the product offering as the company expands internationally.
- Perform competitor analysis, prepare business cases, and product propositions to define and cascade the value and benefits
- Work with customers and other stakeholders to gather, understand and clearly document their business problems, requirements, Operation procedures, and workflows.
- Review the requirements with Solutions Architects to produce Epics and prioritised detailed Features that clearly define the product value and requirements for the business analysts and development teams.
- Regularly review products and solutions during development and at completion to ensure they meet the acceptance criteria and within the agreed timescales.
- Support efficient change by providing impactful analysis on cross domain, end-to-end, complex environments and cascade the value and benefits
- Translate and explain the "What" so that the Stakeholders can determine the appropriate "How"
- Work independently and ensures that implications of decisions are thought through and get addressed.
- Be able to have a good end-to-end vision and manage complexity
- Keep track of and analyse market and competition developments
- Establish and maintains strong (sustainable) relationships with key stakeholders, focused on a clear understanding of their challenges and opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities to drive revenue and improve product offerings.
- Gain a clear understanding from key stakeholders of the vision and direction for the products.
- Stay abreast of relevant markets, technologies, legislation, and general trends.
- Evaluate and recommend systems and process enhancements to improve productivity
- Work on front to back initiatives to make end to end processes more effective focusing on the value flow for the customer
- Meet with customers, business stakeholders and technical leaders to identify and scope the business opportunities, outline potential value and ROI, and identify risks and constraints
- Track all dependencies and influence various stakeholders to achieve product delivery and launch objectives.
- Liaise with the Technical Author to ensure that product documentation clearly conveys the functionality
To be successful you need to have
- 5 years' experience in Product Management related field
- Education in BA related field - Business, Finance, Economics, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of all aspects of card acquiring: Scheme rules and pricing, risk considerations of various verticals, real-time transaction processing, with a core focus on 3DSecure2 and SCA.
- Prior work experience implementing PSPs & Acquirers
- Prior experience working in a global company and driving transformation via a global roadmap
- Experience working in a diverse, multicultural and global company is an added advantage
- You’re comfortable communicating with business stakeholders, Engineering, Design/UX and Analytics teams – verbal and written communication skills and capacity for articulation.
- Decent technical knowledge and skill to speak authoritatively on the technical aspects of payment method integrations
- Excellent English skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.