Senior Sales Manager, Crypto
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is currently seeking a Senior Sales Manager, Crypto. We are looking for someone with deep industry connections and experience in the Card Acquiring and Payment industry to join the Paysafe team. The opportunity will include responsibility for growing your portfolio and cross-selling additional Paysafe solutions to our client base. This position will be focused on overall client growth in the Crypto vertical.
- Act as a senior advisor, external-facing ambassador for Paysafe products
- Develop a solid pipeline of leads and potential clients who can benefit from company products
- Use network to arrange meetings with potential companies to prospect for new business
- Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model and effectively promote and sell Paysafe solutions to grow existing portfolio and help clients to optimise their payments activities
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within Paysafe and the clients’ organization
- Collaborate with Account Management and Marketing teams to drive new revenue opportunities
- Negotiate terms for agreements and ensure closure of deals to reach sales targets
- Liaise extensively with new clients to ensure seamless onboarding, “go-live” dates and marketing launch activities
- Consultative approach to customer requirements to effectively present solutions and build new business
- Advise and educate clients on upcoming product developments and special promotions
- Act as the conduit and escalation path for all cross functional teams and engagement models
- Provide regular sales update to Manager and Leadership team
- Meet annual targets and objectives that have been discussed and agreed with Manager
- Attend industry events and networking conferences
- Provide guidance and training to newly joined members of the team, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related area of study, required
- 5+ years’ experience in business development role, crypto role, similar role or combination of these roles, required
- Experience in payments industry, preferred
- Proven track record of developing sales pipelines, generating new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and fun environment
- Ability to analyze trends to develop sustainable solutions for the growth of our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong editing and proofing skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic
Life at Paysafe:
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3300 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day and where we are committed to your personal and professional growth.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination of any type with regards to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.