Data Science Intern
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
To help us fuel accelerated growth, we are looking for a Data Science Intern.
- The intern provides analytic support for big data processing and operations tools with open-sourced modeling techniques and frameworks such as Python, R, and PL/SQL.
- The intern is responsible for supporting and designing reports from structured and unstructured data and building VBA tools.
- Support with planning, execution, and reporting of metrics for the Paysafe UK, AT, and IN groups.
- The Data Science Intern will support report automation, development Macros VBA, monitoring of scripts developed on AWS EC2 server, maintenance of dashboard connections.
- Students from the 6th cycle onwards, studying Computer Science, Statistics and Physics.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Python, R and PL/SQL.
Why should you work for us?
- A promise to us to live the values: Pioneering, Courageous, Open and Focused. Our four values are at the heart of everything we do and inspire how we work together.
- A global community of pioneers who want to impact the payment industry worldwide.
- An international, diverse and inclusive work environment that incorporates people like you!
- Hybrid work model that combines remote work and office days within Lima.
- Many initiatives, such as wellness evenings and days without internal meetings to focus on what is important to you.
- Paysafe Days to celebrate achievements together during a festive global event.
- A one-day volunteer assignment to support a cause you care about in your community.
- International career and development opportunities if you are ready and open for that.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.