Operations Support Specialist
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Responsible for handling the day-to-day account maintenance and merchant onboarding service workload in Salesforce and Onboarding merchant systems
- Perform merchant account set up and follow-up with necessary departments for any incomplete merchant applications, missing information
- Work closely with Credit Underwriting, partnership management teams, and Sales Agents to facilitate the onboarding of new merchants
- Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for merchant account quality control that falls within established standards
- Work across departmental and organizational lines to collaborate and represent operational impact and priorities
- Update the Management team on issues of concern that may cause a significant financial or service impact on the department and/or company
- Work closely with other departments to respond to inquiries, provide updates and quickly resolve issues
- Assist with development guidelines/procedures for data entry corrections for applications
- Track and report on the status of all applications
- You are customer-focused, task-oriented, with an exceptional eye for detail
- You enjoy multi-tasking and can work well under pressure to achieve targets
- You are proficient in MS Office. Strong skills in Excel (Vlookups, pivot tables) are an asset.
- You are comfortable communicating with colleagues and clients by email and telephone
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a fast-moving, competitive, and results-driven environment
- You are a solid team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills, both written and spoken. Knowledge of French is an asset
- Experience in a banking, B2B, financial services, or credit card processing environment is an asset
- A strong working knowledge of Sales CRM tools such as Salesforce is also an asset
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.