Director, Consumer Architecture
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Drive forward the architectural vision and strategy within the organization;
- Focus both on frontend and backend technologies;
- Understand Agile and XP practices and how to weave architecture in the process;
- Work with business stakeholders, Product Owners, Internal Security, Operations, and Development Teams to analyze requirements, develop, challenge ideas and design solutions;
- Create, review and maintain technical documentation. Manage vendor review and build vs buy decisions;
- Involvement in prototyping, feasibility review, hands-on software delivery or as a mentor if required;
- Highlight and help force the removal of technical debt or other system-wide problems;
- Ensure that all deliverables are built to specification and follow the internal standards i.e. they align with the agreed architecture as expressed in the Solution Architecture Description and where deviation is required the correct exception process have been followed;
- Work on ad-hoc tasks given by your line manager;
- Manage his respective technical team, review their effectiveness and assign goals;
- Deliver performance appraisals with the team members;
To be successful you need to have:
- 10+ years of experience in the IT sector in multinational companies, thriving in fast-paced environments.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role, with a strong focus on people management
- Experience in fintech is an advantage
- A deep passion for the convergence of technology, product development, and business strategies.
- Proficient in formulating architectural and technical proposals for new products or product evolution.
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to impact product and business directions.
- Aptitude for understanding both the architectural and organizational perspectives on technology.
- Effective in translating the impact of technology solutions for both product and business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to influence various stakeholders and team members.
- Expertise in collaborative efforts and building strong relationships.
- Hands-on coding experience, distributed revision control systems, and both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Comprehensive understanding of cloud fundamentals, particularly AWS and Azure.
- Ability to foster innovation within a technology organization.
- Dedicated to growing a first-class engineering organization through technology strategy and choices.
- Proven track record of mentoring teams and contributing positively to the entire engineering organization.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company.
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments.
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business.
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded.
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs).
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model.
With offices in USA, EU, and the UK, Paysafe offers individuals an opportunity to join a fast-moving global company with energy, passion and drive, committed to developing world-class online financial solutions.
We take pride in our employees and offer excellent remuneration and benefits, as well as a positive, rewarding and fun work environment.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.