Cyber Security Engineer
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
You can find more information about our InfoSec teams here: https://bit.ly/PaysafelnfoSec
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join in Lima, Perú.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will be supporting the wider Cyber Defence Management team in the delivery of Cyber Security monitoring, response, forensic, threat hunting, intelligence, and vulnerability management services. You will be responsible for assessing, recommending, implementing, and maintaining tooling, processes and workflows that enable these services to consistently function in optimal state, ensuring Paysafe’s defences are always able to detect and respond the threat actors. Your focus will be on operating vulnerability management, threat intelligence, threat hunting and digital forensics tooling (e.g. Qualys, Splunk, 0365, etc.); enhancing Paysafe’s capability to detect, prevent and respond to cyber threat activity.
On a day to day basis you will interact with Security Operations Centre, Cyber Intelligence, Threat Hunt and Forensics staff to design, test, implement, deploys, maintain, review and administer the infrastructure hardware, software and application configuration that are required to effectively and efficiently manage the cyber defence tooling of Paysafe,and where / when required participate in Incident response activities.
What to expect:
- Engage in cyber engineering activities at both the infrastructure, application and configuration layers with various Cyber Defence Management to provision and maintain Cyber Security Tooling that is used for the prevention, detection and response to Cyber events.
- Provide input, help prepare and update a risk prioritised roadmap of cyber defence improvements and operational and tactical levels, developing and maintaining plans for those improvements at the direction of the Cyber Defence team leads.
- At the direction of Cyber Defence teams, conduct engineering activities that allow for the prioritised and on-going prevention and detection of attacks.
- Plan and assist in the build out of tooling, both open source and commercial, that allows for the conduct threat hunting, cyber defence assurance testing, malware reverse engineering, assisting directly in malware and vulnerability research.
- Conduct and be responsible for wide ranging Network Security Management activities such that network traffic and activity is adequately and appropriately visualised to identify and remediate threats.
- Understand emerging threats and assist in providing risk reduction strategies.
- Clearly communicate findings in written gap analysis, planning, and reporting documentation.
- Respond to tasking and direction as provided by the management.
- Support the information security team in its ability to adopt innovative solutions and technology towards delivering a data secure environment both internally and externally.
- Support the development of Security Operations Center orchestration to reduce incident detection to response times.
To be successful you need to have:
- At least 3+ years of experience with the deployment and maintenance of Cyber Security tooling both commercial and open source.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with relevant practical experience.
- Working knowledge with public cloud like AWS, Azure etc. would be good to have.
- Hands-on experience implementing security technologies and tools across a broad range of technologies and platforms, including Windows, MacOS, Linux, Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS, and VMware.
- Experience with Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPNs.
- Good knowledge of general network concepts — routing, switching, firewall, etc. (Cisco, Palo Alto)
- Knowledge of threat actors and how they utilise their tools, techniques, and procedures, and how cyber defences can be engineered to prevent and detect them.
- Broad security engineering experience and/or knowledge of security tooling / approaches to network, operating system, application, public Cloud, containers security
- Knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following technologies: Intrusion Prevention, Web Application Firewall, Vulnerability Management, Red Teaming, Application Security, Cloud Security, Containers Security, Linux, Windows Desktop, Windows Server administration, Routing and Switching, DDoS protection etc.
- Security certification would be considered an advantage (e.g. Security+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CCNA etc.)
SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.
Why should you work for us?
- A promise to us to live the values: Pioneering, Courageous, Open and Focused. Our four values are at the heart of everything we do and inspire how we work together.
- A global community of pioneers who want to impact the payment industry worldwide.
- An international, diverse and inclusive work environment that incorporates people like you!
- Hybrid work model that combines remote work and office days within Lima.
- Many initiatives, such as wellness evenings and days without internal meetings to focus on what is important to you.
- Paysafe Days to celebrate achievements together during a festive global event.
- A one-day volunteer assignment to support a cause you care about in your community.
- International career and development opportunities if you are ready and open for that.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.