Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe Group is looking for a Data Analyst – an experienced, hard-working data expert, capable of transforming various inputs into an easily understandable meaningful stories that bring useful insights to the business.
In this role your core objective would be to help the product development teams identify what drives the performance of the company’s digital consumer wallets – SKRILL and NETELLER as well as to constantly monitor and improve their performance. The ideal candidate is a person with strong analytical thinking who can work with various data types and apply different data analytics techniques who keeps focus on the big picture and the project end goal.
What to expect:
- Transform complex data into valuable knowledge and actionable goals
- Collaborate with the business on finding and implementing optimal end-to-end solutions
- Analyze what drives product performance and which areas have the most potential for future improvement and development
- Identify unaddressed customer pain-points and market opportunities and recommend enhancements and new features, backed by a strong, data-based business case
- Investigate what drives customer adoption, engagement and retention and understand how customer satisfaction can be increased
- Estimate the potential impact of future product changes or implementations and analyze their actual performance after release
- Provide valuable data input around A/B testing or qualitative research initiatives
- Define KPIs and develop informative dashboards as well as set proper monitoring of different business flows
- Work closely with Product, Software Engineering, Customer Service, Marketing, User Experience, Data Management and Operational teams on various projects requiring data and analytical support
To be successful you need to have:
- Excellent data mining and analytical skills – practical experience in the field of data analytics is a must
- Advanced knowledge in SQL or any other data querying language
- Good understanding of business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau and OBIEE
- Solid statistical foundations and experience in A/B and multi-variance testing
- Strong problem-solving skills - ability to break down a complex task into smaller constituent parts, ideate and progress on next steps independently
- Proactiveness and willingness to deep dive on a problem until satisfactory results are achieved
- Great presentational skills on end products, key findings and value added
- Thinking outside of the box and challenging the status quo
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (must love interacting with people and working collaboratively)
- Be passionate about using data to improve customer experience
Considered as strong advantages:
- Bachelor or Master’s in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a similar program
- Experience in statistical modelling and programming languages such as Python or R
- Understanding how data lives within modern system architectures, flows through to the DWH and is transformed for analytical purposes.
- Experience of working in with B2C product(s) (ideally in the financial services industry)
- Understanding how online and digital products are being developed applying modern agile principles.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company.
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments.
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business.
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded.
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs).
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere.
- We design our own flexible working model by combining working from home with office collaboration days.
With offices in Canada, USA, EU, and the UK, Paysafe offers individuals an opportunity to join a fast-moving global company with energy, passion and drive, committed to developing world-class online financial solutions.
We take pride in our employees and offer excellent remuneration and benefits, as well as a positive, rewarding and fun work environment.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.