Relationship Manager, Games & Entertainment
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Our preference is for the job holder to be based in London so that they can follow our preferred hybrid working model of working remotely while also being able to work an average of three days per week from our office in central London.
What would be your major responsibilities?
- Responsible for the relationship management & development of the existing customer portfolio in the Games & Entertainment vertical
- Single point of contact for our business customers regarding all queries concerning product & services
- Further strategic development (upselling and cross-selling of Group products) of customer relationships, including negotiation of conditions
- Continuous reporting, monitoring & development of accounts
- Close cooperation with internal departments including Marketing, IT, Compliance and Legal, among others
- Reporting on sales & business development of existing customers
- Regular visits to customers & trade fairs in Europe
- Regular video calls with top accounts & attending industry webinars
- Support of internal product & business development project
Is this you?
- Academic degree or equivalent / relevant education is an advantage
- 3+ years relevant working experience in the area of Key Account Management
- Relevant experience within online payment industry is an advantage
- Personal interest in Gaming / Gambling / Online Entertainment is appreciated
- Structured, organized & detailed working style
- Flexibility & stress resistance
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous
- Proactive, collaborative & independent working style
- Strong customer & merchant focus
- Hands-on mentality & international mindset
- Engaged team player
- Networking skills at the top level
- Full proficiency in German & English, additional language skills advantageous (i.e. Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.