Business Development Director, iGaming
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager, North America iGaming to join our team, supporting senior management in growing our North American Regulated iGaming Business. This role will focus on third party partnerships & integrations. Paysafe is a major player in the global, licensed internet gaming industry, processing for state & provincial lotteries in North America, casino and sportsbetting operators in regulated jurisdictions across the United States & Canada, and some of the industry’s largest fantasy sports operators.
You will be responsible for selling Paysafe products to online gaming operators participating in the regulated, US market. You will also help establish growth plans and strategies to expand the company’s customer base and will be called upon to explore and exploit new revenue sources. You will be required to have a deep understanding of the company’s holistic payments offering, sales channels, methodologies, and pricing practices specific to the payments/processing industry.
- Client Communication –Create awareness of product features, new product launches, services and offerings, and share relevant industry news in order to maintain a close professional and strategic relationship with clients
- Team support –Support the team in client servicing, client relationships and training, as required
- Special projects –Supporting the department and company in specific projects, as required
- Support Senior Management team in executing the sales strategy to maximize revenue and profitability, and to capitalize on new market opportunities
- Scan the competitive market to understand and evaluate the service offerings of other companies and partners, as well as keep up to date with the rules and regulations affecting the online processing industry and the regulated iGaming market.
- Demonstrate the willingness to stay on top of industry news and events
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the Company’s online payment solutions, technologies and services
- Liaise with different internal departments to channel feedback on customer and partner requirements, preferences and value-added features
- Represent Paysafe Group at industry trade shows and events
- Help develop strategy for selling the companies products into the Brick & Mortar Casino industry
- Source new iGaming business opportunities in the market & develop a strong and sustainable pipeline
- Have full control over selling all ofPaysafe’siGaming products –Acquiring, Gateway, Digital Wallets, eCash
- Attend industry trade shows to meet with prospective clients
- Manage New Client Integrations –Work with new clients to define the scope of the integration. This is done by developing an understanding of the client’s business needs and requirements.
To be successful you need to have
- 5+ years of sales experience in gambling/gaming/fantasy sports relationships; payments industry experience is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related area of study
- Previous experience in a sales role, preferably with experience in Gaming
- Experience developing sales pipelines
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Willingness to engage in business development and/or sales opportunities
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and fun environment
- Ability to analyze trends to develop sustainable solutions for the growth of our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong editing and proofing skills
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.