Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the developing and maintaining long-term partnerships with key clients in the payments industry. You will act as a trusted advisor, providing strategic guidance, insights, and solutions to help them achieve their business goals and grow their revenue. In turn, you will have a sales target and be responsible for the strategic development (upselling and cross-selling products, driving geographic expansion) of those relationships. You will also collaborate with internal teams to deliver high-quality service and support to your clients, ensuring their satisfaction and retention.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key decision-makers, C-suite and influencers in your assigned portfolio of clients
- Deeply understand your clients' business objectives, challenges, and opportunities, and provide strategic advice and solutions to help them succeed
- Run strategic monthly and quarterly business reviews, identifying further opportunities for growth and strategic partnerships
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within your existing accounts, as well as cross-sell and upsell products and services that match their needs
- Consistently achieve set sales quota of revenue growth, with goal to exceed
- Work closely with Marketing and other departments to deliver targeted campaigns
- Negotiate contracts and agreements and ensure timely and accurate invoicing and payments
- Conduct integration health reviews to ensure optimum performance at all times
- Build a cross-functional leadership team, coordinating with Sales, Marketing, Legal, Risk and other teams to deliver exceptional service to your clients
- Monitor and report on key account metrics, such as revenue, retention, satisfaction, and feedback
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to resolve any issues or complaints that arise and escalate when necessary
- Stay updated on the latest trends and developments in the payments industry and share relevant insights and best practices with your clients and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study (Business, Marketing, Finance) or equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of degree, required
- Minimum 6 years’ prior experience in Account Management, Business Development, or Sales, required (payments industry, preferred)
- Proven track record of managing and growing strategic accounts and achieving revenue and retention goals
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM software, Sales Force and other relevant tools
- Willingness to travel as required
Life at Paysafe:
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3300 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day and where we are committed to your personal and professional growth.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination of any type with regards to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.