Business Associate, Early Career Rotational Program
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
To help us fuel our accelerated growth, we are looking to bring on a new Business Associate as a part of our Early Career Rotational Program. The program will involve up to three 4-month rotations across different areas of the business. The first rotation will be selected by Paysafe after careful consideration and the following two rotations will be yours to decide. After completion of all rotations, the intention is that you will join us in an area most suited to your skillset and that aligns with your future career goals.
This role is based in our North American Headquarters in Jacksonville, FL and will be a hybrid opportunity with a balance of remote working and in office days on a flexible schedule. A bachelor’s degree or higher is required for the role, and we encourage students who are coming up on graduation this spring or recent college graduates to apply. When you join us, you will receive full training and the support of a close-knit team to establish relationships within Paysafe and get to know the business.
- Three 4-month placements as part of the Early Career Rotational Program, allowing you to experience, learn and explore different areas of the business
- Participation in challenging projects
- Hands-on experience and training in your role, department, and in the industry
- Experience with internal data systems and programs
- An outstanding culture that enables you to gain your desired experience and knowledge training by professionals in your business team
Learn How To:
- Build relationships across the business
- Develop your powers of communication and negotiation
- Research and contribute to existing programs or initiatives
- Work with different departments on projects and communications
- Analyze data, generate meaningful insight and share results
- Accompany employees to collaborative department meetings
Culture, Values & Competencies
Communicates powerfully and broadly. Develops others. Displays high honesty and integrity. Exhibits technical/professional expertise.
Innovates. Collaborates and fosters teamwork. Solves problems and analyses issues. Practices self-development.
Focuses on results. Establishes stretch goals. Connects the group to the outside world. Develops strategic perspective.
Inspires and motivates others. Builds relationships. Takes Initiative. Champions change
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.