VP of Financial Regulatory and Government Affairs
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced VP of Financial Regulatory and Government Affairs. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of US financial laws, regulations, and compliance standards, coupled with the ability to strategize and implement policies ensuring adherence to these requirements.
- Monitor changes in financial laws and regulations, assessing their potential impact on the company, and advising senior management on necessary adjustments.
- Collaborate with various departments to assess and mitigate regulatory risks associated with new products, initiatives, or business strategies.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with regulatory bodies, industry groups, and relevant stakeholders to stay abreast of evolving regulatory requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert, providing guidance and training to internal teams on compliance matters and best practices.
- University degree in Law, Business Administration, or a related field (advanced degree preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in financial regulatory compliance within the US financial services industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of US financial regulations such as Dodd-Frank, SEC regulations, FINRA rules, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CRCM, CAMS, CFE) would be advantageous.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.