Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring that customer data is accurate and aligns within multiple systems. Additional primary responsibilities include communicating and coordinating with other work groups to obtain necessary documentation and resolving discrepancies as well as establish and confirm best practice processes. This role requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, multitasking, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role is based in our North American HQ in Jacksonville, FL and offers a flexible hybrid work environment where you will have a blend of in office days and remote working days.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Monitor, verify, and edit data during input process in an efficient and accurate manner
- Sustain business process and bank requirements for account maintenance requests
- Monitor work queues and ensure all items are actioned within established service level agreements (SLA)
- Uphold data integrity of accounts and parameters in multiple systems
- Report and correct any inconsistences with data
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Provide feedback, recommendations, and update current operational processes
- Identify issues and discern requirements related to robotic process automation (RPA)
- Prepare, analyze, and provide daily and weekly internal and external reports to other work groups as well as management for review
- Assist with the training of new employees, including but not limited to obtaining systems logins and creating requests to the Help Desk and IT teams
- Collaborate with the Product team to enhance products and systems through the creation of user stories
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as needed
- Collaborate and assist internal and external parties with audit related inquiries
- Support the Operations and Deployment teams when needed
- High school degree or GED required; Bachelors preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working in a professional office setting
- Payment processing industry experience, preferred
- Passion for doing the right thing and upholding integrity and values
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Excellent listening, oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to keep customer and company information confidential
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Fast learner, professional, ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Proficiency in data entry skills, with 90% accuracy and a minimum of 60 WPM
- Proficiency in basic math skills required
- Experience with data entry, Microsoft Office, and other data programs
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong analytical skills required
Life at Paysafe:
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience does not exactly align as we value diverse thoughts, experience, and backgrounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.