Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
What you'll be doing
We are currently looking for an HR Coordinator to join our Human Resources team. This position is based in our Jacksonville, Florida office and will be responsible for supporting the HR Team across the US. This role offers a hybrid working environment where you will have a blend of remote working days and 3 in office days during the work week. We are looking for a dynamic and proactive individual who is quality driven in their service approach. You will own, manage and elevate the candidate and employee operational experience. You are passionate about offering support to your internal stakeholders, which includes our HR business parters, recruiters and people leaders, as well as being the main point of contact for candidates and employees, all while keeping quality experience top of mind. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is excited about HR and wants to gain exposure to all aspects of the function.
- Deliver a first-class HR operational service across the US
- Support both internal and external stakeholders with proactive problem solving as it pertains to the HR function (i.e., handling technical difficulties, last minute schedule changes, business calendaring, etc.)
- Proactively identify gaps in process to create a more seamless and efficient solution and experience
- Audit reports and support with reporting requests using basic Excel skills
- Continually create, innovate, challenge norms and raise the bar for HR at Paysafe
- Brand ambassador of Paysafe to help attract quality talent for our growing business
- Standardizing all job postings and position descriptions
- Creating, updating and maintaining job requisitions and employee changes in HRIS System (Success Factors)
- Responding to employee and people manager queries in a timely manner
- Preparing offer letters and other tasks required to on-board new hires
- Data validation for employee reviews
- Creating and maintaining various Excel reports for the team
- Routing Invoices and follow up with third party vendors with the accounting department
- Providing ad hoc project and administrative support to the US HR team
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant administrative experience
- Experience using an HRIS preferably SuccessFactors is considered a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work cross-functionally across global teams
- Great interpersonal skills, self-motivated, innovative and experience working across functional departments
- Proficient use of HR Information Systems (SuccessFactors is considered a plus) and Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within deadline in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and data integrity
- Team player with who understands group objectives
- Display professional attitude and ability to maintain confidentiality
Life at Paysafe:
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3300 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day and where we are committed to your personal and professional growth.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.