Director Sales and Relationship Management, Games & Entertainment
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
We are seeking a Director, Sales and Relationship Management, Games and Entertainment with our Chief Revenue Organization. This is a people leadership and revenue generating role focused on optimizing revenue opportunities across our top tier clients and expanding into new markets such as South America and Asia in addition to North America with our entertainment vertical.
Reporting to the Vice President, Games and Entertainment, the role of the Director, Sales and Relationship Management, is to oversee all Sales and Relationship Management (RM) functions, building the business’s overall merchant management capability to provide an elevated level of service and excellent consumer experience and capture data across all key touchpoints of the business.
The Director, Sales and RM is a key pillar in the business’s income generation strategy, and he/she serves to maximize consumer retention and the acquisition of new consumers, therefore, enabling the business to achieve its consumer base targets and its financial goals.
Objectives and Responsibilities
The most prominent role of the Director, Sales and RM is his/her leadership position in the department. The Director, Sales and RM at this capacity leads, coaches and developments a team of growth focused Sales Managers and Relationship Managers (RMs).
The Director, Sales and RM also leads the department in the formulation of RM strategies and programs/campaigns and ensures that they stay aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
In addition to this, the Director, Sales and RM is responsible for instilling the business as well as a departmental culture at all levels to inspire a unified vision and direction towards the achievement of the business’s goals. The Director, Sales and RM also plays a mentorship role for key junior Sales and RM personnel, aiding in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring that their professional skills are continuously growing, and readying them to occupy his/her position if needed.
He/she also works closely with the Director's of Sales and RM in Europe and Vice President, Games and Entertainment and stakeholders in the formulation of sales and RM strategies, campaigns, risk management measures, and solutions as well as the determination of budgetary allocations within the department. This collaboration is also for the purpose of defining team principles and visions that will make up part of the working culture of the team.
The Director, Sales and RM also has analytical responsibilities where he/she undertakes rigorous monitoring and evaluation of Sales and RM campaigns and activities to measure ROI, prioritize resources, and enable continuous improvement in consumer acquisition and retention initiatives.
Responsibility to create reports generated in the execution of his/her analyses and be comfortable presenting to the Vice President, Games and Entertainment, senior leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance, Public Relations, Business Administration, Information Technology, or any other related field is preferred. The equivalent work experience within the Video Games, Entertainment and/or Payments Industry is also acceptable for this position.
- At least 10 years of experience in sales and/or relationship management working in a fast-paced and competitive market setting, preferably as a senior leader. This should be inclusive of proven experience in developing and delivering relationship management and/or sales strategies for a business, resulting in an increase in consumer value and revenue.
- Proven experience leading a team in a growth program and/or co-marketing campaign from its conceptualization to its successful completion, demonstrating exceptional leadership and management skills in the process.
- Experience in creating high quality reports and documentation for both internal and external audiences to further enhance relationship management sales efforts
- Communication skills are an important quality both in verbal and written form. Being a collaborative position, effective execution of cross-functional and departmental duties will be highly dependent on the clarity of communication down the line.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for the purpose of creating both verbally and visually engaging reports and presentations for his/her team and senior leadership, collaborating personnel, and key stakeholders
- Enthusiastic about facilitating consumer experience and value, be initiative-taking, display creative problem-solving skills, be able to work comfortably in a group setting, and will readily embrace and lead change. He/she will possess a prominent level of resilience and display composure in uncertain situations.
- Ability to build positive internal and external relationships; He/she will have an ability to command a crowd and move it with a unified vision and towards a common goal. He/she must be approachable, relatable, and inspire trust in others, making the junior RMs and collaborating personnel ready and willing to follow in his/her direction.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination of any type with regards to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.