Business Development Representative
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
We are currently looking for a business development representative to join our team, supporting the growth in our SMB vertical with a primary focus on prequalifying leads and setting them up for an appointment with our SMB sales team. The ideal candidate will have an unparalleled work ethic, strong attention to detail, superior technology skills and excellent phone and communication skills along with the gift of gab. This individual will also have a sales style that is consultative as well as a professional communication style and presence that is well received by business owners. You will also be a team player who understands that you need to build a solid foundation for future success. Experience in payments or sales is preferred, but not required. We provide extensive training to ensure that you are prepared and positioned for success. This position is 100% office-based, no travel is required. The role is based in our Jacksonville, Florida office. This is a tele-sales role that requires outreach, prospecting, cold-calling and lead generation from existing databases, lead acquisition funnels, social networks, and email campaigns.
- Prospect and help close outbound connections with prospective clients
- Utilize internal lead databases to find potential clients and set appointments for outside sales representatives
- Introduce Paysafe Payment Processing to prospective clients, to begin the sales cycle and nurture leads
- Adhere to the highest standards of corporate stewardship and personal integrity
- 1 – 2 years of experience in tele sales cold-calling or outbound appointment setting dialing preferred
- Experienced in payments or sales preferred
- Deeply motivated to achieve and exceed set sales targets
- Strengths in relationship building, including the ability to quickly and handily build rapport with prospective customers
- Superior organizational, analytical, time management and interpersonal skills
- Well-honed and detailed communication skills including written, verbal and advanced listening skills
- A competitive yet collegial work ethic that meets the standards of the sales team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and general office technologies; Salesforce.com experience a plus
Life at Paysafe:
One network. One partnership. At Paysafe, this is not only our business model; this is our mindset when it comes to our team. Being a part of Paysafe means you’ll be one of over 3300 members of a world-class team that drives our business to new heights every day and where we are committed to your personal and professional growth.
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.