Sales Manager, iGaming
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Our preference is for the job holder to be based in London so that they can follow our preferred hybrid working model of working remotely while also being able to work an average of three days per week from our office in central London.
What to Expect
• Onboarding new clients and partners leveraging own network and/or by creating one
• Attend industry events and networking conferences.
• Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the clients’ organisation
• Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model and effectively promote and sell Paysafe solutions to grow existing portfolio and help clients to optimise their payments activities.
• Collaborate with Account Management and Marketing to drive new revenue opportunities.
• Reach revenue targets through effective leadership, consultative support, relationship building and strategic partnering to contribute to the attainment of the Company’s sales goals.
• Continue to develop knowledge within the payments space through internal and external training – working towards becoming an expert in the field.
• You will have experience working in the payments industry with specialism in Igaming, Gambling and eSports
• You will need to demonstrate a proven track record in generating new business and in exceeding your sales targets. You also need to have the ability to strategically select potential clients, focussing on maintaining multiple sourcing alternatives to ensure a continuous pipeline of potential prospects for new business and revenue opportunities.
• Take this opportunity to join a close knit and highly successful sales team offering cutting edge and technologically advanced card processing in a fast paced and exciting company.
We offer in return
• The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
• Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
• Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
• Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
• Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
• Flexible working model by combining working from home with office collaboration days
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.