Model Governance Director
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
- Creates and maintains the enterprise-wide model risk policy, standards, and procedures ensuring to capture emerging risk and changes in the internal and external environment.
- Monitors compliance of model developers, owners, users and validators with the policy, standards, and procedures.
- Manages model risk across the entire model life cycle - development, validation, implementation, and retirement, ensuring that adequate controls are in place to manage model risk.
- Manages the annual model review and model usage review processes to ensure that models are used and performing as intended.
- Manages analysts responsible for model inventory and attestation process, model definition, and risk rating. Ensures model inventory is complete, accurate, and consistent with the intent of the Model Governance Policy. Maintains the central repository of Models (that houses model inventory and data).
- Should be able to design Key Risk Indicators, evaluate model risk and periodically report to Risk Committee.
- Oversees the governance of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools used in the enterprise providing guidance on identification, inventory review and monitoring of these tools to manage the associated risk of bias/discrimination, interpretability, and data privacy.
- Maintains strong relationships and interacts with external regulators and internal auditors to demonstrate the operational soundness and effectiveness of model risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, or Engineering
- 7+ years of Model, Risk Management, Model Governance, Compliance or Related areas
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.