Customer Engagement Lead
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Customer Engagement Lead
The Customer Engagement Lead will play a crucial leadership role within our Customer Success team, overseeing a group of Customer Engagement Managers. Primary responsibility will be to ensure that the team effectively manages the onboarding process for our merchants, providing seamless and positive experiences. You will lead your team to remove any obstacles that may hinder the achievement of forecasted volume projections, fostering a collaborative environment and driving overall customer success.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Engagement Lead include:
- Team Leadership:
- Lead and mentor a team of Customer Engagement Managers, fostering a positive and collaborative team culture.
- Provide guidance and support to team members, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and individual development plans.
- Operational Oversight:
- Oversee the onboarding process for newly acquired merchants, ensuring a smooth transition from signing deals to going live.
- Monitor team performance metrics and KPIs, ensuring adherence to timelines and goals.
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot and resolve complex integration issues and merchant concerns.
- Strategic Planning:
- Develop and implement strategies to improve onboarding efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align strategies and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Problem Resolution:
- Address escalated issues and challenges faced by the team, collaborating with cross-functional groups to find effective solutions.
- Conduct root cause analyses for customer-related problems and implement action plans to reduce friction.
- Communication and Reporting:
- Provide regular status updates on team performance, key client transitions, and potential financial impacts.
- Foster clear communication channels within the team and with other departments.
- At least five years of experience in a customer facing project manager role within the merchant/acquiring industry, with a proven track record of overseeing complex integrations building customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with payment platforms and technologies, such as Nuvei, Worldpay, Stripe, PayPal, Square, etc., and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot, coalesce multi-disciplinary teams under tight timeframes.
- Commercial awareness, experience of interpretation of contracts, SLA’s and operational readiness.
- Proven ability to collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, product, engineering, etc., to ensure alignment and deliver value to customers.
- At least three years of people management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to convey information clearly and persuasively.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse data and identify root causes and solutions.
- Customer-oriented mindset, with the desire to understand customer needs and expectations.
- Strong analytical focus, understanding the requirement to get to and maximise revenue.
- Collaborative spirit, relentless pursuit of outcomes.
- Proactive attitude, with the initiative to seek feedback, learn from mistakes, and improve performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.