AM Outbound Supervisor
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2022
Pet Circle is Australia's fastest growing eCommerce retailer and we operate in a $15 billion pet industry. At Pet Circle, we want to create a world where pets and their families are healthy, happy & spend more time together - and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that!
Founded and headquartered in Sydney, our team is now over 700 people strong and are based across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
Outbound Warehouse Supervisor (AM Shift)
Our Outbound Supervisor has the responsibility for assisting the Outbound Manager in ensuring the team is focused on their tasks and meeting KPI. You will lead by example and ensure all tasks are performed to the highest standards. As the Supervisor you will coach and mentor team members, helping them operate efficiently, safely and to targets. Creating a positive environment of continuos improvement is something you will strive for everyday.
You will be supervising our AM Outbound team which will require you onsite at Eastern Creek 2770 between 6.00am and 2.30pm.
What you'll be doing...
• Overseeing the picking, packing, dispatch and staging teams
• Ensure all staff are inducted and compliant with all WHS and company policies as well as any legislative requirements
• Log all MHE issues with vendors and ensure they are repaired in a timely manner to avoid downtime
• Driving team to meet daily KPIs
• Ongoing training and coaching of staff to ensure they’re effective and promote a positive culture
• Identify possible risks & continually promote safety amongst employees. Maintain a safety first culture with a clean work environment
• Ensuring staff are following procedure
• Processing start of Day and End of Day operations
• Timely and accurate reporting
• Maintain Pet Circle WHS standards and Chain of Responsibility (CoR)
• QA Monitoring in conjunction with the QA team
• Ensure every aspect of outbound function daily achieves service/quality elements that optimize the effectiveness of the inbound operations
• Send through all linehaul estimates and vehicle requirements to linehaul providers
• Toolbox Picking, Packing and Dispatch teams
• Ensure outbound area is clean and free of debris and hazards
• Ensure outbound team is operating efficiently and moving priority transfers
• Ensure End of Day handover reports are completed
• Identify areas of inefficiency and potential service improvements
• Assist in the Performance management of all employees against their respective KPIs
Your Ideal Skills and Experience...
• Experience in a similar role in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with individuals and in cross-functional teams
• The ability to keep your finger on the pulse by supervising your team over a large work space, and always monitoring team's performance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Safety focused with general knowledge of WHS policies and procedures
• High attention to detail and confidence to execute decisions
• Can do attitude, reliability, commitment and a strong work ethic
• Forklift License desirable but not essential
We have an incredibly passionate team, a leading brand, 700,000 customers and growing, and we’re only just getting started!
At Pet Circle, candidate experience is of utmost importance. We have been recognised as a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every application.
Belong at Pet Circle
Our unique expertise unites us to achieve our goal of helping pet parents, pet better. We value diversity in all forms and perspectives, always. Our global team are highly valued for all that they offer, we listen to each other and create a humble and inclusive environment for all to thrive. No matter your background, please apply if our roles ignite an excitement in you to bring your full self to work each day.
See more open positions at Pet Circle
Something looks off?