Posted on Monday, April 3, 2023
Pet Circle is Australia’s fastest growing pet eCommerce retailer. We service customers across all states to deliver their pet needs straight to their door!
We are currently hiring for three professional and reliable Inventory Coordinators to join our growing team at our Eastern Creek fulfilment centre (2766). As an Inventory Coordinator your role is critical to the success of our business where you will be challenged daily to improve areas of safety, efficiency, inventory management and customer experience.
You will be part of a collaborative team working within an environment where you are given every opportunity to succeed and progress your career.
The role the Inventory coordinator plays in our fulfilment centre is to document the receiving, movement and accuracy of inventory. This will include stock takes, cycle counts and adhoc checks to ensure stock levels are accurate.
This position will be rostered Monday to Friday on either our AM (6am - 2pm) or PM (3pm - 11pm) shifts. Some weekend work will be required to support the operation in peak periods.
What you'll be doing...
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in real-time.
- Ensure regular spot checks occur and the team are held to account.
- Complete all necessary stock takes and cycle counts accurately and on time.
- Work with the Inventory Manager and WHS Manager in upholding WHS regulations.
- Maintain merchandising standards as will be set out; these include stock management, cleaning, shelf/stock presentation and shelf ticketing.
- Maintain good working relationships with your Manager, your peers and subordinates.
- Assist the business by on-boarding new product lines including but not limited to the set-up of new racks, long span and/or gondolas for example. The zoning in of stock to their defined zones and the tidy and accurate stocking of said areas.
- Move stock around as needed to promote a more effective picking environment in line with fluctuating sales volumes.
- Assist in the designing and document of processes that promote high accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide reporting on various facets of the operation relating to Inventory.
- Proven Inventory experience in a fast paced warehouse environment (B2C or eCommerce preferred).
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work with competing priorities.
- Must be physically fit to perform all duties in the warehouse.
- You are a reliable and collaborative team member.
- Safety is a non-negotiable for you and you are able to adhere to Safe Operating Procedures.
- You have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- WMS Experience.
- Apply best practice solutions to inventory/stock issues.
- Intermediate Excel/Google Sheets skills.
- Forklift licence (high reach/counterbalance unit) desirable but not essential.
Pet Circle Benefits...
- 💰 Above Award pay
- 📣 Safety-first culture
- 🚗 Free parking onsite
- 🕒 Overtime and weekend work available
- 🐶 Staff discount on all of our pet products
- 🍔 Free weekly lunches
- 💥 Work with an amazing group of Operations Supervisors and Managers
See more open positions at Pet Circle
Something looks off?