Warehouse Team Leader
Posted on Monday, April 3, 2023
Pet Circle is Australia’s fastest growing pet eCommerce retailer. We service customers across all states to deliver their pet needs straight to their door!
We are currently hiring for a professional and reliable Warehouse Team Leader to join our growing team at our Eastern Creek fulfilment centre (2766). As a Warehouse Team Leader your role is critical to the success of our business where you will be challenged daily to improve areas of safety, efficiency, inventory management and customer experience.
You will be part of a collaborative team working within an environment where you are given every opportunity to succeed and progress your career.
Warehouse Team Leader
You will be dedicated to motivating your team to achieve daily targets, maintaining high standards of quality, and promoting a safe working environment.
We are looking for two Team Leaders on a full-time permanent basis across our 2pm-10pm and 3pm-11pm shifts in our Outbound team.
What you'll be doing...
- Assist the Operations Manager in the overall running of the fulfillment centre.
- Coach individuals to improve quality and output by frequently observing standards and providing team members with important feedback.
- Motivating team members to achieve KPIs.
- Evaluate team members performance and assist with performance assessment and development against KPIs.
- Leading by example ensuring all Work Health Safety (WHS) standards are the highest priority within your team.
- Ensure all team members are following our standard operating procedures.
- Provide team members with supervision and act as an escalation point for any issues that arise on shift.
- Provide daily team briefings to facilitate the daily outcomes.
- Complete end of shift reports accurately.
- Execute end of day tasks such as housekeeping to ensure a smooth transition for the next shift.
- Reporting and submitting documentation on all performance or safety related matters for managerial follow up.
- Experience in a similar team leader role in a fast-paced warehouse environment (B2C or eCommerce preferred).
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with individuals and in cross-functional teams.
- The ability to keep your finger on the pulse by supervising your team over a large work space, and always monitoring team's performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Safety focused with general knowledge of WHS policies and procedures.
- High attention to detail and confidence to execute decisions.
- Can do attitude, reliability, commitment and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Forklift license desirable.
Pet Circle Benefits...
- 💰 Above Award pay
- 📣 Safety-first culture
- 🚗 Free parking onsite
- 🕒 Overtime and weekend work available
- 🐶 Staff discount on all of our pet products
- 🍔 Free weekly lunches
- 💥 Work with an amazing group of Operations Managers
See more open positions at Pet Circle
Something looks off?