NetSuite Technical Consultant
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
We are seeking a skilled and experienced NetSuite Technical Consultant/Architect to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering crucial integration solutions using Boomi and SOAP technologies. As a NetSuite expert, you will contribute to the successful implementation of integrations, ensuring seamless connectivity and data flow across systems (WMS, Planning and ERP). You will work collaboratively with both our internal project delivery team and 3rd party vendors and will be expected to provide technical expertise and guidance to support the integration lifecycle, from design and development to testing and deployment.
This is an initial 3-month contract position with the possibility of extension.
- Solid experience as a NetSuite Technical Consultant or NetSuite Technical Architect, with a focus on integrations using Boomi and SOAP.
- Proficiency in designing, configuring, and optimising NetSuite system integrations.
- Strong knowledge of Boomi and NetSuite SOAP technologies, with the ability to develop and implement scalable integration solutions.
- Experience in reviewing and integrating with legacy systems, identifying the complexities and creating effective transition plans.
- Familiarity with NetSuite customization and scripting languages (SuiteScript, SuiteTalk) is highly desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse complex integration requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality results within defined timelines.
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position.
At Pet Circle we believe that collaboration and team connection is key for success. This is a hybrid role that will see you working 2 days a week from our Eastern Creek distribution centre and potentially 1 day from our CBD office. The remainder will be WFH. #LI-Hybrid
We have an incredibly passionate team, a leading brand, 700,000 customers and growing, and we’re only just getting started!
At Pet Circle, candidate experience is of utmost importance. We have been recognised as a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every application.
Belong at Pet Circle
Our unique expertise unites us to achieve our goal of helping pet parents, pet better. We value diversity in all forms and perspectives, always. Our global team is highly valued for all that they offer, we listen to each other and create a humble and inclusive environment for all to thrive. No matter your background, please apply if our roles ignite an excitement in you to bring your full self to work each day.
See more open positions at Pet Circle
Something looks off?