Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2023
At Pet Circle, we want to create a world where pets and their families are healthy, happy and spend more time together - and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that!
Over the past ten years, we’ve scaled to become one of Australia's Top 5 eCommerce companies and the No.1 player in the Online Pet industry. We will accelerate our growth as we continue on our mission to disrupt the way that pet parents discover & shop for the products they love.
The pet industry is booming (it’s a $15billion dollar industry!) and pets are holding bigger spaces in our hearts and homes than ever before. Online penetration of the pet industry is going to grow exponentially in the next 5 years. This is a unique opportunity in your career to be part of our exceptional growth story!
Founded and headquartered in Sydney, our team is now over 700 people strong and are based across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
Our Brand and Creative team is a skilled group of designers, brand marketers and creatives, working to elevate the shopping experience for pet families across Australia. We are looking for a Mid-Level Content Producer to join our team in a newly created position as we embark on the next phase of growth.
If you love the nitty-gritty of content production, from planning content calendars, organising shoots, resource planning management including setting (and keeping!) to timelines, budgets and deliverables as well as spooling-up varied content streams, from UGC, creator, freelancer or in-house, then this could be the perfect role for you.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on jumping from creating best-in-class trend-based social content, to seasonal campaigns with both human and furry-talent, to managing ATL campaign production. You will have the confidence and experience being on set, managing run sheets, to making sure post-production runs smoothly. You will need to have the ability to source and manage talent and be confident in assessing project briefs and managing the flow of work within the creative team.
To be successful in this role you’ll have a minimum of 3+ years in content production, experience planning and shooting small to large scale outputs across multiple channels, with a focus on low-fi, fast-turnaround social content, have excellent communication skills AND you must love animals!!
• Take ownership of content production, including editorial, audio, and video content, across all channels for Pet Circle.
• Responsible for the traffic management of project requests and conducting thorough detailed project briefings allocating resources effectively and priotising to meet functional objectives.
• Develop a UGC, creator-led content stream and manage end-to-end production, working with campaign managers, organic social and paid social managers producing weekly content.
• Build robust production process, which can produce both weekly low-fi social content, monthly seasonal campaigns and flex to quarterly ATL campaign.
• Build a data and insights driven culture within creative, to ensure teams are working towards customer-first outputs.
• Develop a network of agency and freelance talent to support in-house teams.
• Support traffic management of all creative asks into the Brand team, including in-house content, branded and supplier marketing.
• Deliver high-performing content in a fast-paced environment to diverse audiences.
• Opportunity to flex-up into writing for brand campaigns, including ATL and TVC.
Your Ideal Skills and Experience
• Have a knack for quickly understanding how a product works and why a customer would love it.
• In-depth understanding of pre- and post-production process for content.
• Flexible and adaptable, able to manage multiple briefs at once.
• Being passionate about production in conjunction with a love of pets.
• The ability to work independently and efficiently whilst maintaining a strong level of quality and attention to detail.
• Adaptability and resilience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Able to foster strong working relationships to drive consensus across creative projects.
• Feedback driven, open and collaborative ways of working.
• Strong written communication skills are a must.
• Proficient computer skills (experience using Excel and Google Suite is an advantage).
Awesome Looks Like…
• Demonstrated traffic management and content production experience with a minimum 3 years working in-house or within an agency.
• Obsessing over content trends and able to showcase a champion-challenger mindset.
• Social-media minded, able to showcase how UGC/creator networks can form part of a cohesive production system.
• Previous experience in Retail or eCommerce experience is highly regarded.
• Proven experience managing multiple projects and deadlines concurrently.
• Work collaboratively with the wider marketing and agency teams to ensure effective campaign integration.
• Stay up-to-date with relevant cultural and industry trends to identify creative opportunities.
• Manage reporting to assess effectiveness against business and marketing goals.
At Pet Circle we believe that collaboration and team connection is key for success. This role will be based in Sydney with a blended working arrangement of 2 days in our pet friendly CBD offices and the remainder working from home (or the office, if you prefer!).
We’re passionate about what we do and our love for pets is the centre of our why. Becoming a pawsome Pet Circler means you’re committed to help shape an entire industry - pretty exciting stuff! We’re a stable, innovative and low-ego group of people who relish challenges and aren’t afraid to do what’s right. Here’s what we stand for;
• We’re Better Together
• We operate with Humble Hearts and Hungry Minds
• We truly believe that Pets Matter; pets and pet parents always have a seat at our table
• We’re Instinctively Curious. Always
What else is in it for you?
• A focus on you and your development - think learning tools, stretch projects, focus groups, secondments and other internal mobility opportunities!
• We’re committed to flexibility and understand that it means different things to different people.
• Your wellbeing is non-negotiable. We seek to provide a collaborative, caring and safe environment, allowing you to present your full self each day.
• Pet Better with up to 50% employee discount, product sample giveaways and Pawrental leave.
• Join us on our animal welfare mission: we donate 10,000kg of pet food and supplies per month to pet shelters and support our communities through team charity volunteer days.
We have an incredibly passionate team, a leading brand, over 700,000 customers and growing, and we’re only just getting started!
At Pet Circle, candidate experience is of utmost importance. We have been recognised as a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every application.
Belong at Pet Circle
Our unique expertise unites us to achieve our goal of helping pet parents, pet better. We value diversity in all forms and perspectives, always. Our global team is highly valued for all that they offer, we listen to each other and create a humble and inclusive environment for all to thrive. No matter your background, please apply if our roles ignite an excitement in you to bring your full self to work each day.