Onsite Coordinator (12 month maternity cover)
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
At Pet Circle, we want to create a world where pets and their families are healthy, happy and spend more time together - and we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that!
Over the past ten years, we’ve scaled to become one of Australia's Top 5 eCommerce companies and the No.1 player in the Online Pet industry. We will accelerate our growth as we continue on our mission to disrupt the way that pet parents discover & shop for the products they love.
The pet industry is booming (it’s a $15billion dollar industry!) and pets are holding bigger spaces in our hearts and homes than ever before. Online penetration of the pet industry is going to grow exponentially in the next 5 years. This is a unique opportunity in your career to be part of our exceptional growth story!
Founded and headquartered in Sydney, our team is now over 700 people strong and are based across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
Pet parents across Australia have come to love Pet Circle for a lot of reasons. One reason is our incredible range of products, the largest pet supplies range in Australia. The second reason is they can trust our specialist knowledge to give them all the information they need to buy the right things for their furry friends.
As part of the Marketing team, you’ll be integral to building on those reasons why our customers love us. You will be responsible for building and merchandising digital content on owned marketing channels, ensuring content is on brand, accurate and aligns with the Marketing roadmap. Alongside the Digital Merchandising Manager, you will assist in the execution of Marketing campaigns that create brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate sales.
This role is a 12 month maternity contract.
- Co-ordinate and build on site campaign content to support marketing calendar initiatives and promotions
- Plan and build wireframes and landing pages through the CMS
- Work closely with CRM team on email campaigns and ensure accurate merchandising for all email communications
- Perform post campaign data analysis and reporting
- Maintain the Marketing weekly calendar to ensure accurate, updated information is shared to all business stakeholders
- Maintain a strong understanding of our key competitors onsite changes and implications on merchandising
- Proactively lead process improvement and optimisation of tasks
- Assist on content creation task, including managing stock, coordination of supplies for shoots
Your Ideal Experience / Skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience in trade marketing and merchandising, ideally for an e-commerce or FMCG
- Strong computer skills having worked with Excel, Confluence, Looker and data platforms Understanding of web development (basic HTML) or graphic design would be an advantage
- Hands on experience with a Content Management System (CMS)
- Comfortable in maintaining professional relationships and communicating with team members at all levels
- Continuous improvement mindset, proactively improving the customer journey - you are a problem solver, results driven and self-motivated
- Work effectively in a team environment and being comfortable with feedback
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask
- Exceptional attention to detail
At Pet Circle we believe that collaboration and team connection is key for success. This role will be based in Sydney with a blended working arrangement of 3+ days in our pet friendly CBD offices and the remainder working from home (or the office, if you prefer!)
We’re passionate about what we do and our love for pets is the centre of our why. Becoming a pawsome Pet Circler means you’re committed to help shape an entire industry - pretty exciting stuff! We’re a stable, innovative and low-ego group of people who relish challenges and aren’t afraid to do what’s right. Here’s what we stand for;
• We’re Better Together
• We operate with Humble Hearts and Hungry Minds
• We truly believe that Pets Matter; pets and pet parents always have a seat at our table
• We’re Instinctively Curious. Always
What else is in it for you?
• A focus on you and your development - think learning tools, stretch projects, focus groups, secondments and other internal mobility opportunities!
• We’re committed to flexibility and understand that it means different things to different people. Your wellbeing is non-negotiable.
• We seek to provide a collaborative, caring and safe environment, allowing you to present your full self each day.
• Pet Better with up to 50% employee discount, product sample giveaways and Pawrental leave.
• Join us on our animal welfare mission: we donate 10,000kg of pet food and supplies per month to pet shelters and support our communities through team charity volunteer days.
We have an incredibly passionate team, a leading brand, over 700,000 customers and growing, and we’re only just getting started!At Pet Circle, candidate experience is of utmost importance. We have been recognised as a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every application.
Belong at Pet Circle
Our unique expertise unites us to achieve our goal of helping pet parents, pet better. We value diversity in all forms and perspectives, always. Our global team is highly valued for all that they offer, we listen to each other and create a humble and inclusive environment for all to thrive. No matter your background, please apply if our roles ignite an excitement in you to bring your full self to work each day.