- This is a team-based role. The job title is Sales Engineer. It's not a typical "sales" role, though. No cold-calling or traditional sales.
- Demonstrate Prometheus solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, webinars, and trade shows.
- Help prospects understand the technical aspects of Prometheus products.
- Provide expertise on business processes and workflow and the kinds of improvements we can make.
- Assist with the technical aspects of sales documents: Request For Proposal, Request For Information, Scope Of Work, general tender submission items.
- Assist with software implementation projects.
- Conduct end-user training for both existing customers and software trials users.
- Create functional and technical documentation for new products before the handoff to support.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- A University Degree in Engineering (or a closely related degree).
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP, IBM Maximo, JDE, Oracle.
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP configuration in particular.
- Functional understanding of maintenance work, plant safety & why it is necessary.
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shut down/turnaround maintenance.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Motivated to own the technical aspects of a deal / proposal.
- Functional knowledge of Prometheus software is desirable.
You must have Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency at the time you submit your application.
Any company that has plant & equipment will need to do maintenance.
Maintenance is less of a headache with us.
14 offices globally