About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
Implementation Specialists collaborate closely with functional consultants to implement our software and configure the system according to customer requirements. You will be an initial point of contact for technical support for our customers. You will support applications that help manage maintenance planning & scheduling activities for companies in the oil & gas industry.
- Configure systems to help professional services achieve customer’s goals
- Write SQL scripts to accomplish desired outcomes in customer environments
- Troubleshoot and document customer issues
- Assist in customer environment upgrades
- Communicate product information and usage clearly to customers
- Translate professional services requests into technical steps to implement
- Work across various departments to ensure a full understanding of Prometheus products from a configuration perspective
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, computer information science, information technology, management information systems, or a related field.
- Experience with SQL or other relational databases preferred.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience using work ticketing systems such as Remedy, ServiceNow, or Salesforce.
- Should have technical knowledge of API Platforms (Postman, Insomnia).
- Experience with software implementation or software support.
- Experience in large manufacturing industries.
- Familiarity with agile development practices.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Paid parental leave
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.