Prometheus Group is a team made up of self-starters – a culture centred on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. At the heart of all we do is our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers! In joining the Prometheus family, you become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management software solutions that works to support the management life cycle for maintenance and operations.
The Project Manager is part of our Professional Services department and is responsible to manage the day-to-day routine of our software implementation projects. The responsibilities include review the agreed scope of work, understand the deliverables, create a project plan and ensure all project requirements are met for scope, schedule, and cost. Overall, you are in control of establishing a successful end-to-end project delivery and to close off a project when we transition the care for our satisfied customer from the project team to our customer support department.
You understand that communication is key when liaising with our internal teams (software, consulting, training, and custom development) and can actively manage the relationship with our customers. As your focus is geared primarily to software implementation projects, it is imperative to have sufficient technical understanding of the products delivered. With your capabilities to identify priorities and provide the necessary focus, you are the one who can mitigate difficult circumstances to ensure the teams stay on track for delivery.
- Owns the delivery for projects.
- Manages the scope, schedule, and cost of assigned services projects.
- Manages and prioritizes customer requirements for inclusion in each project’s statement of work (SOW).
- Liaise closely with all internal stakeholders including Developers, QA, Architects, Implementation consultants, Sales.
- Works with development managers to stabilize project scope, deliverables, upgrades, custom/feature development.
- Ensures the team has appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively.
- Manages internal functional User Acceptance Tests.
- Stakeholder management, ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable track record on complex software implementation projects
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, such as Agile delivery, PRINCE2
- Experience in project managing large projects and/or a portfolio of multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortability using JIRA & Confluence – Jira to track development process (projects, releases)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills including Excel, MS Projects
- Outstanding problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to detect and avoid potential issues threatening to delay the timeline or impact operations
- High sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude and uses own initiative to manage on a day-to-day basis and self-motivated/able to work independently
- Passion for problem solving required
- Fluency in English, any additional language skillset is a plus (Dutch/ German/French)
Additional specs (plus):
- Professional experience in an asset intensive industry (oil & gas, manufacturing, mining, etc.)
- Any exposure to MySQL DB/ PostgresSQL DB, Nginx, Linux, Github, Amazon AWS
We are a global software company, full of sociable and hard-working individuals! Some benefits of working for us include:
- Great Salary
- Excellent working environment
- Generous Pension contribution
- Casual dress code
- Train station close by
- Global travel opportunities
- Career Progression/Growth
Not meeting all skills?
Are you interest in this role and would love the join our Prometheus Group family, but you do not quite hit the requirements? We are always open to train up smart, eager individuals in a more junior role. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.