Software Support Specialist
About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
The Software Support Specialist builds and maintains strong relationships with our customers and is the first point of contact for any questions or concerns. Software support specialists own support tickets and take them to resolution through troubleshooting steps. Technical troubleshooting includes internal testing, issue replication in internal virtual systems, and identifying tickets that require elevation to advanced technical support teammates. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, positive, organized, and eager to work directly with our clients daily in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Assist customers by answering questions via email and phone.
- Resolve customer tickets through troubleshooting over remote screen-share meetings
- Reproduce customer cases, detail the corresponding steps, and communicate tickets to development teams.
- Take ownership of acting as the technical liaison between customers and development teams.
- Keep outstanding customer cases updated and organized.
- Maintain an understanding of SAP PM and Prometheus Group software.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for new software features and products.
- Coordinate and manage customer upgrades to new versions of Prometheus Group software.
- Participate in new customer implementations.
Qualifications & Skills
- Patience and strong customer relations qualities
- Desire to learn new technologies and concepts.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand technical processes and terminology to convert into user-friendly language.
- Passion for working within a team setting as well as independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to adapt processes and operate under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Professional experience in a customer or client-facing role is a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.