About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
Implementation Consultants understand all aspects of design and configuration of Prometheus Group products for Co-Console software. They collaborate with Project Management, Development, and Professional Services to guide customers through new software implementations. This requires implementation consultants to understand customer business processes and be familiar with all configurations and features.
- Support implementation of the Co-Console software tools on customer premises.
- Document customer work processes and challenge those to improve.
- Ensure that the customers work processes run with higher quality and more efficiently.
- Manage customer implementation projects successfully.
- Prepare and conduct training and workshops on customer premises, worldwide.
- Gain understanding of the Co-Console software tooling.
- Generate ideas to extend and improve the Co-Console software tools to better support work processes.
- Test new features of the Co-Console software development team.
- Demonstrate new functions at the customer and explain how this will contribute.
- Collect feedback from customers.
- Answer customer questions and follow up of customer requests.
- Update user manuals.
- Available to work in our Midtown Raleigh, NC headquarters.
- COVID-19 Vaccinated Required.
- You have 2 years of relevant experience in the industry (e.g. in construction, commissioning or engineering).
- Experienced with Completions Management Systems is a benefit.
- Experienced with giving training or consultancy is a benefit.
- Interest in 25% travel to customer sites.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Analytical thinker with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.